Counting to One Thousand Gifts, I am thankful for:
226) God capturing me with grace, but prayers that I no longer put that grace to the test with my health.
227) God’s mercy, but prayers to give mercy as freely as He’s given to me.
228) 14 days until Camp LIFE in Lusaka, Zambia, but prayers for continued faith to see it through.
228) a little rose who has been a fragrance in our lives this week.
229) She’s brought wonderment.
232) Songs sung from the heart. A true heart of worship she has.
233) A lost tooth.
235) But most of all, a sweetness like ripe summer berries! We will miss your fragrance little rose!